At the moment I am really productive regarding the development of GoBlog. Since the last update post there are the following new features and improvements:
- Map: Now it is possible to configure a map showing all post locations (an example on my blog).
- Priorities: Posts can be pinned with the parameter
priorityand a value greater than 0 and sorted based on the value.
- Link check:
GoBlog check(a command that checks all links to external pages and displays broken links) has been thoroughly reworked and improved.
- Additional post status options (visibility): In addition to the
draftoptions, there are now also
private. Also, this option is supported via Micropub and drafts, private and unlisted posts can be viewed via the editor.
- Times: Times are now stored in the database in a stable format (RFC3999) in UTC.
- Performance: Several SQL queries have been improved.