Today I realized that I started programming on GoBlog almost exactly a year ago! Here is the first commit.
But there have been a few things done in the last weeks as well:
- HTTP routing has been improved in that it now dynamically looks to see if there is a post or alias with the called path. Also, deleted posts now return an HTTP 410 status code.
- Links (
linksparameter) and audios (
audioparameter) are now displayed directly in the post content (i.e. also in the feeds).
- For the map, the Leaflet library is now served locally and map tiles are delivered through a local proxy.
- There is now an optional feature for a contact form! (Feel free to contact me.)
- With the post parameter
webmention: falseno webmentions are sent.
- The Easter Egg (Konami code) is now opt-in.
- Thanks to Yarmo Mackenbach I improved ActivityPub support a bit. Now it is no longer necessary to manually generate a private key to sign ActivityPub messages.
- Various improvements and higher test coverage (now above 20%)