I have noticed that I have not given an update for a while. There are not many new features, but some things are still new:
- A documentation page. Hopefully more tutorials and information will be added there in the future.
- Tailscale is now directly integrated into GoBlog, so it is no longer necessary to start Tailscale in addition to GoBlog. (See the original turorial.)
- There is now an option to enable an announcement banner, which is then displayed at the top of the page.
- A live preview in the editor to see directly how the post is likely to be rendered.
- GPX track rendering. The file content must be stored in the post parameter
gpx. A form in the editor helps to format the GPX file accordingly.
- It is now possible to use a custom configuration file with the command-line flag
- Some bug fixes and improved test coverage.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact me via the contact form. 😄